Donut Sprinkle Baby Shower Ideas
A virtual Donut Sprinkle Baby Shower for our dear friend! So when our Tribe found out Susan of Sugar Parties LA was expecting we started thinking of a fun theme to honor her. You've probably guessed we landed on a “Sprinkled with Love” DONUT SPRINKLE!
Let's meet all the lovely hostesses of this Donut Sprinkle:
- Amy of Feature My Party and owner of EIEIO Designs – highchair banners
- Jennifer of BooBean Design – printable party invitations and decor
- Tanja of Enchanted Parties Montreal – party styling
- Melissa of 4 Hearts Paper Craft Co. – handcrafted party paper goods
- Stephanie of Little Rose Cookie Co. – custom decorated sugar cookies
- Macy of Macy Lima Decor – event coordination and party styling
- Bri of Parties With A Cause – printable party invitations and decor
Every mama and baby deserves to be sprinkled with❤️LOVE!
Donut Sprinkle Baby Shower Gifts
I started off making these adorable donut party favor boxes but then kept coming across such cute donut patterned items that I couldn't help but snag a few more!
- Tea Towel & Hand sanitizer: Walmart
- Strawberries & Cream Truffles & Donut Drink lids: Smith's Marketplace
- Donut pinwheel: Oriental Trading
- Simple balloons on the wall create a fun sprinkle backdrop like this “Sprinkled with love” celebration from Joy in the Commonplace.
Donut Cake Toppers
- How sweet are these “Sprinkled with LOVE” cake toppers from 4 Hearts Paper Craft Co.? Perfect for any party dessert table.
Donut Party Food
Donut Sugar Cookies
- Sprinkled with Love donut sugar cookies: Little Rose Cookie Company How amazing are these cookies from Stephanie!? She's got some mad decorating skills, and her cookies are delicious.
- If you're looking for something a little lighter then these healthy apple donuts are great treat! My kids love them and the best part is you can serve these AND the real thing and not feel guilty.
Donut Sprinkle Plates & Napkins
- I love these donut sprinkle plates and napkins from The Party Darling Shop. I check them out when I'm in need of a whole collection super cute stuff.
Donut Sprinkle Party Favors
Donut Party Favors
- Crocheted baby shower favors from Seacliffe Cottage Designs are such a unique favor idea. One that's even perfect for baby to play with when it arrives!
Donut Favor Boxes
- These donut favor boxes are so cute and fun. See how easy they are to make with your Cricut in this post! Fill them with anything you like to thank your guests for coming to support you.
Boy Mom Sprinkle Gift Ideas
Susan is having her THIRD boy so a #boymom motif also seems appropriate.
We put together the perfect gift package so if you're needing a baby shower gift for that boy mom in your life, here are a few great ideas:
DIY Donut Tote Bag
- This DIY Donut Tote Bag is a great combination of BOTH worlds. As the mom of two boys I can agree, life IS pretty sweet with boys!
Boy Mom T-Shirt
- I'd love to cozy up in this snuggly #boymom t-shirt from Sunshine and Bliss!
Boy Mom Mug
- Since Susan is going to need LOTS of coffee pretty soon I think this #boymom mug from Hug and Mug is a great pick.
Boss Mom Onesie
- I love this “My mama is a #bossmom” onesie from The Baby Bumblebee. It seems appropriate since Susan is the ultimate boss mom!
Pin it for Later
- Apple Donuts Healthy Foodie Party Treat
- Simple Donut Party Favor Box Tutorial
- Sweet Little Peach Baby Shower
- Vintage Coral and Gold Baby Shower
Until next time my friend,
Get your Healthy Food Susbstitution List for BEGINNERS
If you're ready to improve your lifestyle and the health of your family, join me in the "Healthy Hostess" movement. Where we serve great food to the people we love. With food that nourishes the body and events that feed the soul. Use this food subtitution list to plan more intentional holidays and gatherings. Collect healthier recipes, less stuff, and more meaningful memories, with me at Parties With A Cause.
What a beautiful job you gals did. I especially love that sprinkle backdrop. So easy and clever. The donut favor box is a thumbs up for me too. And of course, the invite is so fun!
This is adorable! I love those sprinkle balloons on the backdrop! What a cool idea!!
This is such a cute idea! I LOVE the crochet donuts, I think I’ll have to do this for my sister in law!!
These are all such great ideas!! I don’t think I ever would have thought to have a theme like this for a baby shower, but it works so well!
Sprinkles have been all the rage for 2nd and 3rd baby showers here I love this theme too!
Great ideas. I am planning to organize my sisters baby shower and I am searching for ideas. I think I found a few. Thank you so much for sharing this post. xo
Love this idea as it isn’t the common baby shower decoration we can find everywhere. I love new creative ideas and be more original. I will show it to my friend who is pregnant.
I love all of these little details! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a donut theme baby shower, so I think the idea is beyond adorable! Very cute!
-Madi xo| http://www.everydaywithmadirae.com
Oh my gosh I am so Lost for words ! You ladies are soooooo amazing and I’m soooo grateful for you all ! This is the most thoughtful and memorable way to celebrate my baby boy ! Love you girls soooo much !!!
This is a cute idea. My daughter will have her second boy this summer. Maybe we can have a donut sprinkle when they come to visit after he’s born.
Great job Bri!! I’m going to share ❤️?
All these ideas are so fun Bri! Thanks for sharing my sprinkles backdrop. I’m gonna pin these on Pinterest right now!