Avocado Chocolate Pudding Healthy Treat
Anyone else been making too many brownies this summer? We were ready for something a little healthier and this avocado chocolate pudding really hit the spot!
It’s super easy to make, all you need is fresh ingredients and a blender. Just don’t tell the kids the secret ingredient!
Avocado Chocolate Pudding is smooth, creamy, and delicious! So smooth we can even call it avocado mousse! This recipe is the perfect substitute to traditional pudding. As an added bonus, it is incredibly easy to whip up too!
- Almond butter
- Cocoa Powder
- Coconut milk
Avocado Chocolate Dessert Directions
Mix everything together in a blender until it’s nice and smooth. A high speed blender makes it easier for a smoothest texture but it’s not necessary. Just make sure to dice your fruit up well.
After it’s well blended, pour it into a shallow dish, cover, and let cool for about 30 minutes in the fridge until it’s set. But do NOT let it sit overnight as the avocado flavor intensifies and may turn some people off.
Delicious Healthy Dessert
Serve it up in cups with berries and garnish with additional berries and mint if you’re feeling fancy! Or skip the berries and add a little more chocolate to the top.
Go ahead and indulge in this deliciously healthy avocado chocolate mousse next time you need something sweet. And you don’t even need to tell the kids what’s in it! But once they love it – you might be able to spill the beans! Or the avocado as it were.
I’d love it if you tried this pudding recipe and if you do, please share and tag us @partieswithacause on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. We love seeing all your hard work! It’s our goal to party healthy without giving up on taste!
Additional Healthy Sweets
- Apple Donuts Healthy Foodie Party Treats
- How To: Healthy Party Foods for Kids
- Sugar Free Desserts without Artificial Sweeteners
- Healthy Snickers Bar Recipe
Pin it for Later
Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- High Speed Blender
- 2 whole Very ripe bananas peeled
- 2 whole Ripe avocados pitted and scooped
- 2 Tbs Almond butter
- 2 Tbs Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs or unsweetened chocolate chips (Optional)
- Step 1: Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until the ingredients have been completely mixed and form a smooth texture.
- Step 2: Pour the mix into a shallow dish and cover. Place the pudding in the fridge for around 30 minutes or until it has set.
- Step 3: Serve in cups with berries if desired. Sprinkle the cacao nibs or chocolate chips before serving. Garnish with additional berries.
- BEST when served same day. The avocado flavor gets stronger overnight. When freshly made you can hardly taste any avocado at all.
- Not Sweet Enough? If it’s not quite sweet enough for you, especially if you’re using dark cocoa powder and you don’t mind adding a little something, I’d recommend agave nectar or honey.