Avocado Chocolate Pudding
Smooth, creamy, and delicious, this recipe is the perfect substitute to traditional pudding. As an added bonus, it is incredibly easy to whip up too!
Servings: 6 dessert cups
- 2 whole Very ripe bananas peeled
- 2 whole Ripe avocados pitted and scooped
- 2 Tbs Almond butter
- 2 Tbs Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs or unsweetened chocolate chips (Optional)
Step 1: Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until the ingredients have been completely mixed and form a smooth texture.
Step 2: Pour the mix into a shallow dish and cover. Place the pudding in the fridge for around 30 minutes or until it has set.
Step 3: Serve in cups with berries if desired. Sprinkle the cacao nibs or chocolate chips before serving. Garnish with additional berries.
- BEST when served same day. The avocado flavor gets stronger overnight. When freshly made you can hardly taste any avocado at all.
- Not Sweet Enough? If it's not quite sweet enough for you, especially if you're using dark cocoa powder and you don't mind adding a little something, I'd recommend agave nectar or honey.