Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This Strawberry Banana smoothie recipe is so healthy and easy to make! Makes for a yummy Valentine's treat or perfect breakfast drink.
Servings: 2 glasses
- 14 oz Strawberries frozen
- 1 Banana fresh
- 10-12 Baby spinach leaves fresh
- 1 1/2 cups Orange juice
- 1 cup Strawberry yogurt
- 3 Tb Honey (optional)
- 4 Fresh Strawberries to garnish
Gather your ingredients and blender
Add all of your ingredients to the blender and blend together
Blend up the ingredients for about 30-60 seconds, or until completely smooth
Pour into glasses and serve immediately
Garnish glassed with heart shaped Strawberries for a fun detail!
- If you are using a Ninja blender, I recommend speed 2, as it blends really nicely.
- If you like more banana flavoring, feel free to add another fresh banana, or try Strawberry Banana Yogurt instead!
- You could also use Kale instead of Spinach.