Blackberry Mint Spritzer Mocktail
A great drink doesn't need alcohol. Try putting together this Non-alcoholic Blackberry Mint Spritzer and you'll be the toast of the party!
Mocktails are a great beverage alternative as more and more people are trying to cut back, or cut out, alcohol completely.
As a non-drinker myself it's nice to have a fancy drink option to celebrate with my family.
Blackberry Mint Combo
The deep color and robust flavor of blackberries blends wonderfully with fresh mint.
Keep an eye out for periodic fresh berry sales at the grocery store to stock up or purchase frozen berries for the drink and use a few fresh berries as a garnish.
Non-Alcoholic Blackberry Mint Spritzer Ingredients
Simple ingredients make for a delightful party beverage. See the easy recipe below for quantities.
Muddle Mint And Berries
Muddling just means squishing your berries and mint together and allowing the flavors to blend.
For a single serving spoon a bit of berry-mint mixture in the bottom of your glass.
Add Blackberry Juice
What would a blackberry mint spritzer be without MORE blackberry goodness? Add 100% blackberry juice over the berry mix.
Sparkling White Grape Juice
Next, add some sparkling white grape juice to add some fizz and sweeten up the tart berries.
Sparkling Mineral Water
Your last step is topping off the glass with more bubbly. Add a little sparkling water and stir. If you prefer a sweeter beverage you can skip this step.
Garnish & Enjoy
Save those fresh berries and a few mint leaves for garnish on a frilly toothpick. Then raise your glasses of Non-alcoholic Blackberry Mint Spritzer to toast and clink!
Non-Alcoholic Blackberry Mint Spritzer
- 1 Basket Blackberries fresh
- 3 Sprigs Mint leaves fresh
- 2 oz Blackberry juice 100% pure, no sugar added
- 2 oz White grape juice sparkling
- 2 oz Mineral water sparkling
- Optional Agave or honey to taste
- Rinse berries and mint leaves
- Muddle together making sure to crush mint leaves and blackberries well
- Spoon 1 TB of berry mint mixture to bottom of glass
- Add the blackberry juice
- Add sparkling grape juice
- Top off with sparkling mineral water
- Mix lightly with stir stick
- Garnish with fresh blackberry and mint leaves and serve