Halloween Mocktail Recipe for a Monster Sunrise
A Halloween Mocktail Recipe collection is fun to have on hand during the spooky season. I whipped this monster up to serve at a “We've Created a Monster” Baby Shower. A fun non-alcoholic party beverage for the mama-to-be…. with a little kick she might be needing in the 3rd trimester! If you haven't been there, those last few months are pretty rough and it definitely feels like you're part of the walking dead!
It's Day 6 of our 13 Days of Halloween. Every year I try to come up with fun ideas that surround a general theme. This year we're doing Frankenstein and sharing all things Mad Science and green. If you missed yesterday's post it's here:
Affiliate links are provided for your shopping convenience. By clicking and purchasing, I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you. But I only recommend products I use and love. Please see my full disclosure page for any questions. Thanks for being here so we can continue providing awesome party ideas that make lives better!
Halloween Mocktail Recipe Ingredients
You only need a few ingredients for this deliciously refreshing beverage with a kick!
Simple Popsicle Ingredients
- Orange juice – no pulp
- Monster Energy Drink in desired flavor
- OR Sparkling White Grape Juice alternative
- Grenadine syrup
- Optional – small dry ice chunks
- 10oz beaker cups or these 8oz plastic beakers with curly straws for kids
The classic green Monster Energy can is perfect for the Frankenstein theme but there are lots of other flavors that will make your mocktail even tastier. I like the idea of mixing the “Monster Mango Loco” with the OJ. But ultimately I prefer the Sparkling White Grape juice over the Monster. It's just a fun addition to the Monster Party!
Monster Sunrise Mocktail Kick
Watch the full video and see how easy it is to create this monster Halloween mocktail!
Simple Halloween Mocktail Steps
Start with Orange Juice, then add your desired Monster or sparkling alternative.
Then top with a splash of Grenadine and enjoy the gorgeous sunrise colors.
Halloween Mocktail with Dry Ice
To add a little extra spooky, with gloved hands, you can drop a small piece of dry ice into each glass. Just make sure to let the bubbles finish before you try to drink it! This easy Halloween mocktail recipe for a Monster Sunrise is a fun one to serve at any spooky soiree. Baby shower, Bridal shower, Halloween celebration, or dinner party, it'll be sure to delight the senses.
If you try a Monster Sunrise, I'd love to hear about it in the comments below. And if you share photos, I want to see it too! Please tag us @partieswithacause on Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram. We love celebrating all your hard work!
If you love Halloween like I do – check out my Master List of Halloween Party Ideas here:
Then join me, your Healthy Hostess for better-for-you holiday and party foods. Grab your free food substitution guide as the first step in your next healthy holiday gathering.Follow
Monster Sunrise Halloween Mocktail
- 16 oz beakers optional but SO ON THEME for our mad science party!
- 4 oz Orange juice
- 2 oz Monster Energy Drink in favorite flavor
- *alternatively – Sparkling White Grape Juice
- 1/4 oz Grenadine syrup
- 1 Small piec e Dry Ice optional
- Pour orange juice into individual beaker cups (Or regular cups)
- Add your Monster Energy Drink (Or Sparkling White Grape Juice alternative)
- Top with 1/4 oz Grenadine, increase or decrease amount to taste
- OPTIONAL: Using protective gloves, add a small piece of dry ice to each glass and serve immediately
- Please inform guests NOT TO DRINK from glass until the dry ice has stopped bubbling or burns can occur
- Adding the dry ice will mix colors and ruin the sunrise effect. For best results have the sunrise drinks mixed and on display for a few minutes prior to adding dry ice.
Pin it for Later
Every Day of our Halloween Celebration
More Halloween Drink Ideas
Products to LOVE
Harry Potter Voldemort Dark Mark Graphic Bundle$9.09
Harry Potter Dark Mark Toppers for Cupcakes or Stir Sticks$3.79
Harry Potter Death Eaters Soda Bottle Labels$3.79
Harry Potter Party Food Labels – Editable Wizard Food Tents$4.39
Harry Potter Party Trolley Sweets Sign 8×10, Trolley Witch, Halloween Party$3.79
Harry Potter Party Invitation Printable$7.39
Mad Science Birthday Party Invitations – Aqua and Lime$11.39
VALUE bundle: Mad Scientist Birthday Party Decor – Aqua and Lime$24.42
VALUE bundle: Mad Scientist Birthday Party Decor – Purple and Lime$24.42
Halloween Party Black Cat Invitation$11.79
VALUE bundle: Black Cat Halloween Party Decor$24.79