Make Memories, Explore the World, and Develop Empathy…Together!
TEACH CHILDREN IMPORTANT LESSONS THROUGH PLAY
Explore the world from the comfort of your own home and Celebrate the Globe with us!
Each time we are exposed to other people, religions, customs, and cultures I believe we grow in empathy and understanding of the human race. It's these kind of thoughtful celebrations that bring us closer together.
Use the passport to motivate kids on their journey, just don't tell them how much they're learning! Not just about geography, food, and art, but about becoming better global citizens.
Stamp your passport with each stop and let's enjoy the adventure!
Get Your Family Adventure Guide
– Lindsey –
– Grateful Grandma –
– Erica –
– Lori –
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included with a family adventure guide?
Printable worksheets, recipes, craft ideas, and family activity suggestions are included. As well as your printable passport stamp!
Please note: This PDF guide will be delivered electronically, and does not include any physical product.
What will I learn?
- First hand knowledge someone who's lived in the country
- Geographical Highlights of the country with flag and map activities
- Expanded taste buds with menu suggestions & recipes
- Improved cultural sensitivity through
- Increased Fine Motor Skills with cultural crafts
- Book & Movie suggestions to support kids learning
- An incredible family cultural dinner party
Is this a real book?
Can I get a physical copy?
How soon after purchasing will I receive my product?
How do I know whether Family Adventure Guides are right for me?
- If you love to travel and have a desire to teach your children about the world then this is for you.
- If you have picky eaters, this is for you.
- If you are concerned about teaching cultural sensitivity to your family, this is for you.
- If you need educational activities to keep your kids busy, this is for you.
- If you work at home and need to keep the kids busy, this is for you.
What about promoting cultural sterotypes?
We are dedicated to cultivating cultural awareness by partnering with real people who live and work in each country to discuss how many stereotypes are false, and how some may hold true.
How much work will this be for me?
Craft and activity supplies are kept simple and manageable. Optional additional supplies are listed.
A goal of our Family Adventure Guides is to strengthen the family. So please plan your cultural dinner party early, then discuss what you learned around the table. Cook what you want and order takeout for the rest!
What is the investment?
I am excited you love travel and hope to have you join us as we Celebrate the Globe.